- Total Duration:12
- Max Elevation:2,607 m
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- On world's tenth highest peaks base camp within the scenic sanctuary and massive mountains
- Grand panorama of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri from Poon Hill picturesque view point
- Unique and awesome scenery of beautiful rolling green hills and mountains on walks
- Explore traditional villages of Gurung & Magar / Poon villages of great cultural interests
- Constant view of snow clad peaks on daily walks from beginning to an end of the trek
- Stunning sunrise views over world's three highest Mt. Annapurna-Dhaulagiri and Manaslu
Tamang Heritage Trail, a moderate adventure where you can observe age-old custom and colorful culture of mid hills people of Langtang Himal, the Tamang ethnic tribe origin of Tibetan and Mongolian descendent, migrated into mid hills of Nepal where history dates back from past thousands of years.
Truly an inspiring short country walks of more than week duration where walk leads you to immerse within beautiful scenery of high snow-capped mountains of Langtang and massive Ganesh Himal in the harmony of local ancient traditions of Buddhism religion.
Most Common FAQs
- According to the location the tea houses vary on their quality and style on this trek. Basically they have communal room downstairs with one or two bed bedroom above them. You have to use share toilet but nowadays in low levels atteched toilet is found and some have hot shower facilities but some will have stand pipes. Tea houses use a type of burning stove in main communal area and other room are unheated. Tea houses donot have money exchangefacilities. Trekking Planner recommend you to exchange cash in Kathmandu or Pokhara as you like. At the lower altitudes there is electricity facilities whereas as we go higher tea houses become more basic. As cooler temperature drain battery life, ensure your batteries last a little longer by putting it inside pocket of your coat or under your pillow.
- Annuparna Base Camp trek is consider as medium but trekking in Himalaya means uphill and downhill walking in remote part. You must be healthy and fit to make your mind you can trek minimum 4-5 hours.
- A group will have a group leader or a guide who will lead you on the trek. Porters will be there to carry your baggage packs and all the camping gear. One porter will carry two trekkers baggages. A number of supporting staff will depend upon your group size.
- Mostly 3-4 liters is sufficient. You will be able to refill bottels at lunch time. When you are in high altitude you have todrink more water to get rid of altitude diseases.
- Yes, Trekking Poles make you easy to walk in the rough ways. Trekking poles makes your body and leg to move more safely. So, we suggest you to use it.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03-night twin/double sharing accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 02-night twin/double sharing accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus (if you want both way flight or private vehicle also available at additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport, and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Salary, Insurance, Accommodation, Food, and other equipment
- Twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals per day: breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner as well as tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water and first aid kit box
- Pokhara to Starting point and ending point to Pokhara by private vehicle
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, Ti-shart, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
Price does not include
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International airfare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay the departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in the city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of the itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottled water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes the column
Cost and Dates
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Availability||Book|
|1st May, 2018||14th May, 2018||US$$ 1300||Guaranteed||Book Now|
|16th May, 2018||31st May, 2018||US$$ 1300||Available||Book Now|
Life is short
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. O,h be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
The journey is never-ending
The journey is never-ending. There's always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what's right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment.
Life is a journey
Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.