- Total Duration:10
- Trip Grade:Easy
This Nepal World Heritage Tours is specially designed to see and explore all the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Nepal. Nepal has TEN heritages sites. There is 8 cultural and 2 natural world heriteage sites. Kathmandu, the capital city only has 7 cultural heritage sites. we take exjotic jungle safari in Chitwan National park, which is one of the natural world heritage sites in Nepal similarly we take an exciting an hour Everest mountain flights. The visit to Lumbini, the birth place of Lord Buddha definetly adds charm your Nepal world heritage sites tour,
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03-night twin/double sharing accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 02-night twin/double sharing accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus (if you want both way flight or private vehicle also available at additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport, and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Salary, Insurance, Accommodation, Food, and other equipment
- Twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals per day: breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner as well as tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water and first aid kit box
- Pokhara to Starting point and ending point to Pokhara by private vehicle
- Trekking Planner’s sleeping bag, down jackets, Ti-shart, Cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
Price does not include
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International airfare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay the departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in the city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of the itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottled water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes the column
Life is short
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. O,h be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
The journey is never-ending
The journey is never-ending. There's always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what's right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment.
Life is a journey
Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.