- Trip Grade:Easy
- Private 6-hour tour of Kathmandu
- Visit four important monuments in Kathmandu
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple (Monkey Temple)
- Take in sweeping views from Pashupatinath Temple and Bodhnath Stupa
- Learn about the history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal from the informative guide
Visit four of Kathmandu’s top attractions on a private 6-hour tour. Start by traveling in your comfortable private vehicle from your hotel to the traditional heart of the medieval town, Kathmandu Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Watch the monkeys frolic around another heritage site, Swayambhunath Temple, and take in the sacred prayer wheels and incense. Pashupatinath Temple comes next, followed by Bodhnath Stupa, which has roots going back to 600 AD. Hear informative commentary from your guide throughout the day on this comprehensive tour.
Life is short
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. O,h be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
The journey is never-ending
The journey is never-ending. There's always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what's right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment.
Life is a journey
Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.